- Introduction to Zeek (rewrite)
- How to install Zeek (rewrite)
- How to write a Script for Zeek Guide (rewrite and new)
- How to write a Plugin for Zeek (rewrite and here)
- Updating and Deepening Framework Documents (rewrite)
- Update Try Zeek.org documents (rewrite)
- Using Elastic to Analyze Zeek data (new)
Zeek documentation can be found on our Read The Docs site.
More information about Zeek can be on the Zeek website.
We are going to be refreshing all the documentation as part of the name change from Bro to Zeek.
We’d like to hear from you, the Zeek community, on what you think is missing from our documentation (if not listed above).
Also, what sections of the documentation do you rely on most and what improvements to those sections would you like to see? Please send suggestions to info@Zeek.org.
Helpful Links and information:
Getting Involved: If you would like to be part of the Open Source Zeek Community and contribute to the success of the project please sign up for our mailing lists, join our IRC Channel, come to our events, follow the blog and or Twitter feed. If you’re writing scripts or plugins for Zeek we would love to hear from you! Can’t figure out what your next step should be just reach out. Together we can find a place for you to actively contribute and be a part of this growing community.
About Zeek (formerly Bro): Zeek is a powerful network analysis framework that is much different from the typical IDS you may know. https://www.zeek.org/